Sunday, May 13, 2018

Creative Embellishments super fun projects


Hi ... I am sharing a few projects I have made lately using the amazing products from Creative Embellishments. I like to use them a lot or a little depending on the project I am working on. For this layout I used a sketch to start and it inspired the large paper star background and then the accent stars followed with the fun corner washi tape cluster and the great word title.





Fot this card I used very little chipboard... but the small piece added to the floral cluster was a perfect fit for my card.

Chipboard: Punchinella pieces



For this super cute card I using some background distressed Harlequin pieces and add the Alphabet sentiment "Hi" to compliment my cute  copic coloured image.





For this card the only Creative Embellishments I used was the Flair buttons.... but OMG they are perfect fit on each side if central popped up Always be Happy.



So as you can see ... a little or a lot of Creative Embellishments products... it looks great on so many projects.... so many options and themes... perfect fit for all your crafting.

Thanks for going me today... be sure to visit the  STORE  to view these and so many other available products which include chipboards, stamps, stencils and flair buttons too.


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great layout and beautiful cards Bev
Gr Karin