Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Creatuve Embellishments project using a sketch



Hi .. OMG this is my two sons and myself? We don't have too many photos of just me and my boys.  I am so proud of them both and what fabulous sons, husbands and fathers they have become.
I used Blue Fern Chesterville Collection and added Creative Embellishment chipboards some of which I coloured and leaving some pieces naked and one of the amazing stamps too. For this page I also used one of my very own sketches.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products
Other: Tim Holtz distressed vintage, copics, lace, flowers. metal pin, ribbon, Blue Fern Studios Chesterville



So using the sketch I started by making the paper layers to follow the sketch. I then pulled some accents and things to mix and match.


The photo is frames with a slightly coloured frame... and the grunge heart corner is mixed with ink and plain.



Things are edged for a grunge look.


Notice behind all the layers I stamped the backgound.


Now up close you can view some of the accents  and highlights on this page.


Fun but small cluster of flowers with a ribbon, .. and great title.


The grunge frame was perfect and popped with burgundy background.


More stamping on the bottom edge too.


Added some lace for texture. 





Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the blog to view my posts and many other DT as we share the amazing products from Creative Embellishments.



No comments: