Monday, January 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments January 2018 Challenge using Sketches in Thyme


Happy New Year everyone... sure hope you had a great Christmas Holiday.  So are you ready for Creative Embellishments January 1st Challenges... to use the above inspirational mood board and also be sure to add some glitter. Well this page is my photo of our family celebration at Thanksgiving. We all had a great time visiting, eating and catching up on all the goings on. 


 I am sharing my page using a fabulous sketch from Sketches in Thyme (below) and a photo of family Celebrating Thanksgiving. 
For the twist I added the bead border for glitter and shine along with glossy accent title and stickles on the flowers and leaves.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products
Sketch: Sketches in Thyme 
Other: The Rubber Buggy Products - Lemoncraft Basic Paper, Lace, Beacon 3-in-1 Glue, Tim Holtz distress ink, Petaloo Darjelling Collection Flowers




I always start by pulling lots of possible layers and accents along with my photo.


For this one I was then cutting pieces and layers to follow the sketch. I inked the edges.


Here is my proposed layout ... so after removing things I stamped the background.


Some chipboards are inked.


I added some layers together and then added the lace border.


Things are coming together.


When things were together I added floral clusters and bead border.


I then went back and added the stickles for glitter to the flowers and the leaves.


Glossy accents added to title made it shine too.

 
 

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the store for these products and so many more.

No comments: