Friday, December 1, 2017

Deck the Halls at Creative Embellishments December Challenge


 Using the mood board below I created my page above... I was inspired by the snowflakes, winter and softness in colour. The twist was borders so I added some border bells and music note border to my project.  I showcase many other chipboards both natural colour or painted or copic coloured in this double page that is just waiting for family photos from our celebrations this year in December 2017.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products




In the close ups you get to view the details better.... fun music notes and snowflake frame....


amazing snow flakes and fun bell border.


More large snowflakes and the great circular frame....


and the Merry Christmas title.





 

 

Thanks for joining me today... always glad to see you take the time to visit.


No comments: