Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello Sunshine at the Robin's Nest


I have been creating some fun cards for the Robin's Nest. This is a mix of a few collections... but they look amazing together... and I am loving working with the glitter cardstock colours available.

Supply List;
Robin's Nest Products
Glue: ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue, non clog fine tip applicator
Other: punch, cardstock


Instructions:
1. Start by gathering together the papers, accents and trims you want to use on your card.
2. Pull cardstock and glitter paper for matting and backing to make your card pop with more colour.... that sparkles tool


3. I also punched a border to add to this card... and I pulled a dotted print to mat the card accent.


4. On this card I am popping the card with foam pop ups 


5. Start gluing from the back forward. Then with the main pieces assembled I decide on dew drop accents to finish this card. I used diamond shape dew drops to form a star/flower and add a few singles to form an outer border.
6. I matted the punched border for a great pop of colour and design.

 


Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the store and view these and many other products to craft with. 


1 comment: