Wednesday, June 7, 2017

GDT for Blue Fern Studios as Fan of the Month for June


HI... it's Bev here today and I am super excited to share that I am a GDT for the month of June as I am the Fan of the Month at Blue Fern Studios.With this comes a change to share lots of project using their amazing products. Today I am sharing a previous page I made using their products . Their lines are super elegant, full of colour and the prints are amazing. Along with the papers there are also fabulous chipboard accents and flowers that are so soft and elegant. 
This super page is my eldest Grand Daughter and her cat "Miles". The 2 of them are like Mutt and Jeff? LOL. Watching the 2 of them puts a smile on everyone's face. 
I used Blue Fern Studios Serendipity Collection for the base of this layout.

Supply List:
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Serendipity
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios Turkish Bits
Flowers: Blue Fern Studios Tranquil Blossoms
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Markers: copics
Stencil: TCW 554S Butterfly collage
Other: Black pen, modeling paste, lace




In the close ups you can view some of the details and also some background work.
In the photo above I took the full dark sheet and added the ripped corner pieces sharing the amazing print images that make their papers so special and unique. I inked the edges for depth and texure.. 
I also inked the circles using TCW stencil and a dabber finger. 
Also on the side you can view the chipboards that I copic coloured.



I pulled some Blue Fern Studio Flowers that complimented the colouring.



Before gluing down I lay out some of the accents and photos for best placement.



This showcases the small cluster of chipboard and flowers.
  

In this section I clustered some flowers, the chipboard and added some elegant lace.



The title is stenciled on paper using a black pen and then mounted on piece of cork.



Here is the main central section with the photos up front and centre.. it's purrrfect.
Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon when I have more projects showcasing Blue Fern Studios products.


Photobucket

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's so elegant and very beautiful Bev

gr karin