Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st Feeling Sketchy challenge


 At Feeling Sketchy we love sharing card sketches with you. We share our reveal cards to hopefully inspire you to play along with us.
My card below was created using the sketch. For this card I fussy cut the dress on a hanger from the papers and placed them on top of background dress image so I could 3D it by using foam dots to pop it up. It adds great dimension.  I have been using my Heartfelt Creations collections. On this one I also used one of the stamp sentiments and then added stickles for sparkle. I sdded some pearls in the corner, tied a ribbon bow and add a pearl frame.



Thanks for stopping by.. .be sure to visit the blog and play along with us. We can't wait to see what you'll share with us.

1 comment:

Camille Short said...

Fabulous Dress! Bloggie Love