Friday, February 10, 2017

Amazing Sisters Imagine & Dream at the Robin's Nest


Today I am sharing fabulous fun photos of my 2 eldest Grand Daughters... the Amazing Sisters Imagine and Dream together.  This Robin's Nest paper collection is perfect with the addition of some doilies and other fun accents. I am also using our Cross Promo ScraPerfect products. I started the page using one of my very own sketches (see below).

Supply List
Robin's Nest Products
Letters: Alpha Glitter Stickers
Glue: ScraPerfect Best Blue Ever
Other: Creative Embellishments chipboard, scribble stencil, wood veneer, flair button and ink, doilies




I often start my pages with laying it all out just to get the feel of things, pull paper,  photos and accents and move them around until I like the feel and look. For this one it started with the sketch design. 
With this page I didn't change to much up so it was ready to assemble starting from the bottom up.
I used the great print papers to base the photo section... fun hearts and plaid were a great mix.
For our cross promo we are working with ScraPerfect products and specifically Best Glue Ever on this project. The glue and the non clog fine writing tip making gluing and adhering thin line things to projects is awesome. You also don't have to use too much glue for it to adhere.


For this page I wanted some more hearts so I stenciled them in the outer edges so they showed around the outer edges of the background and photos.


Next I worked in the back layers of doilies. Up next was getting some accents organized to use.


In this section you see flair buttons and a stickled chipboard so it sparkled.


More chipboards and the fabulous alpha sticker title in this section.


Some more accents in this cluster and a wood veneer accent with tied ribbon bow.


Here is a photo of the central photo section. What cute looking sisters. 


 







 


Thanks for joining me today.... hope to see you again soon.


No comments: