Friday, November 11, 2016

ScraPerfect - with so many amazing Products

 
Hi crafters. I am a DT for ScraPerfect and as a newbie I am just learning about all the fabulous crafting agents and products that they sell. As I am crafting I am experimenting to learn the full capacity for their product lines. I plan on sharing lots of these amazing posts and any tips as I learn them myself. As a crafter I am always looking for new and better products to make my scrapping process easier.



(sorry the label on the bottle is wearing off.. using it so much and using wet and or sticky fingers does that... LOL)

I am working on a major big project right now and as I am doing it I am applying some new products and using new things to make crafting easier and or faster? 
1st ... the Best Ever Glue is just that and you can use so much less to get the job done. Took me awhile to go less is better but it really is.
2nd ... the no clog writing tip is amazing. It helps control the amount of glue coming out as you don't need as much, it let's you put thin outer lines to the edge of things so it doesn't ooze out AND IT DOESN'T CLOG with it's amazing applicator and lid.
3rd ... it really is sticky and it then comes with an amazing Best Cleaner Ever. Great for cleaning up my fingers too.
4th ... and for those areas where some glue gets where you don't want it... you can use the Perfect Crafting Pouch to un-stick it.


This is what I found out when working on these pieces. Notice how small the die cuts are. Well .... the fine tip glue applicator made this so much easier for sure. Also when a very small amount made the front finished piece slightly sticky ... the Perfect Crafting Pouch was used. I softly and gently rubbed over the intricate die cuts and it wasn't sticky any more.


Here are my finished pieces ready to put inside the flipfold pocket.


Inside view of the flipfold pocket with the inserts.


Finished front view of my project... matted and another die cut border accent. This is only one of many parts of the project. Come back often when I have more to share using amazing products from ScraPerfect.

 



Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit often as we learn new ways to use this amazing line of products and when we share some tips to using it.


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous papers and beautiful project Bev
Gr Karin

CStrickler said...

Love the flipfold pockets! BL