Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Best Cleaner Ever at ScraPerfect


Hi .. at ScraPerfect today....  I am super excited to share some things I tried the Best Cleaner Ever on. I started with my crafting mat which has some black and sticky spots on it as you can see above.


It took a few applications with letting it sit between to get the best results as per the photo above .. but it's the cleanest it's been in a year. Now if I keep the cleaning process up on a more regular schedule it could be like this all the time. I am thrilled to find something that takes all the glue and black off my mat. Now I can craft again on a looks like new surface.
The Best Cleaner Ever: The Earth-Friendly Solvent! for removing adhesive, ink, paint, and other stubborn stuff!
  • Safe for hands, tools, brushes, clear & rubber stamps, fabrics, & more
  • Removes: Solvent ink including StazOn; Permanent markers; Adhesive build-up on scissors; Latex, enamel, & spray paints, Duct tape residue; Best Glue Ever™-- even from fabric; & more!!!
  • Contains 99.9% active ingredients. No water, alcohol, or abrasives
  • Apply from the pink spray bottle; rinses off with water
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Hazardous
  • Biodegradable
  • No Harmful Fumes
Be sure to visit the store to see this amazing product and there are lists, video and tips on other things to use this amazing cleaner on. Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uooo!! This cleaner looks good!! Noe BL

Camille Short said...

Super cool! thanks for the tip! Bloggie Love