Friday, September 9, 2016

My Dreams for You - Robin's Nest Honeycomb Collection


Hi.. how is your day?  I am sharing the fabulous photos of my eldest son with his first daughter. What precious memories these will be for both of them. The Honeycomb Collection at Robin's Nest was the perfect colour combo with these photos. 

Supply List:
Paper: Peach glitter cardstock, daisy stripe honeycomb, Fleur Honey comb, Stripe Honey Comb, iridescent Glitter Cardstock
Dew Drops; Safari mini
Glue; Dew Dewy Glue dots
Stencils: TCW 219s, 507s, 605s
Ink: Tim Holtz mini pad
Texture: Liquitex modeling paste
Other: lace, prima lyric butterflies, metal key, twine, The Paper Studio flowers, Stickers

Instructions:


1. Start with the papers you plan to use in the background. Have an estimate of photo positioning so as you can see in photo above I added stenciling with modeling paste in the background around the outer edges.


2. Next I positioned the print background strips and the photos. Around them I then ink stenciled the circles.




3. Nest I arranged a bunch of clusters of accents. I bordered the photo with a lace trim and then I added some sticker Titles. This is what I call simple and easy but elegant and rich in colours.


 In the next photos you will see close up views of the page and the accents.


Dew drops are added to the floral clusters in 2 different colours.




Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.