Monday, July 18, 2016

Photo Shoot at The Rubber Buggy and ScrapRoom Challenge



Today I am using the ScrapRoom Freaky Fast Formula Challenge and my products from The Rubber Buggy to create a dance page... for a dear friend. 

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Graphic 45 Christmas Carol 6x6 pad
Accents: ART C emphemera
Other: cardstock, SRM stickers, twine, ribbon


Below is the pieces of paper that were in the list above to start my page... and it's in my proposed layers that will work with my photo.



In the close ups you can view some of the additional accents from ART C emphemera.


Here you view the SRM sticker border accent, the doily and matted smile accent.


Celebrate section is clustered with clear accents. On the left side is a simple ribbon staples accent.


To tone down the white section I used a border stencil and inked it.


Thanks for visiting today... I always love sharing with you. Hope you'll take time to check out some of the amazing products I get to use.


Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your day.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh my gosh! How FUN it this page!!! Love all the details on this - I see something new every time I look at it! Another amazing make by the super talented Bev!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and fabulous design and layout Bev
Gr Karin

Camille Short said...

Cool colors! Bloggie Love

Jean said...

Love all the papers and details! Such fun embellies! BL

Nicole Robinson said...

Another great layout! I love the color combo. BL