Monday, May 16, 2016

Robin's Nest DT Call project reveal


The Robin's Nest is having a DT Call and I am excited to be submitting again and reapplying for the team. Originally I only had  the clear dew drops  from the Robin's Nest Product line but OMG after being with the team now for almost 2 1/2  years  I have had the chance to use so much more of their
Product line. The company is continuing to grow .. they have added more paper collections which now include accent packs, ribbon, die cut packs and even some chipboards... all which are a perfect match and mix to their already amazing product lines. I am hoping to stick around again to get to use even more amazing products from the Robin's Nest line.

**************************************************

Welcome to all.. here is my Z - type card I created for my Robin's Nest  DT call.  Above is my finished project and below is the printable sheet to follow to make your very own card too.


I am also sharing a video tutorial with the details.


When making this style of card you have so many paper combos possible. Each layer allows for so many mix and matches of papers and accents.


Supply List:
The Robin's Nest Products
Accents: Red Flowers,
Doily: Gina's Design
Other: Cardstock, 





Thanks for visiting today.... hope to see you again soon.


3 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card Bev, really clear instructions too. Good luck with the call. Deb xx

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous card Bev! Love the pop of colour!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your The Robin's Nest creations!

High-Vibe Living said...

Nicely done Bev. Very attractive finished product.