Thursday, April 14, 2016

Robin's Nest dew drops are fab, fun and easy to create with... sneak peak

Today at the Robin's Nest I am sharing a super easy card.....  using dew drops only from their product line. Way back when I applied to the team I only owned Robin's Nest dew drops. After making the team I was thrilled to be given the chance to create using their many lines of paper and a many new accents.  Be sure to visit their blog to view my full blog post and also visit other posts to see all the creations made by the DT. Take time also to stroll through the store to see all the products available.


Be sure to visit their blog to view my full blog post and also visit other posts to see all the creations made by the DT. Take time also to stroll through the store to see all the products available.

Thanks again for stopping by.... see you again soon.


2 comments:

LisaM said...

Yummy dew drops!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

What a pretty card.....left you love over there! BL