Monday, March 2, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy and we're ready with a sketch for March...


Let's Get Sketchy has a new March sketch up today (see below).
Using the sketch I created the page above using Simple Stories Hugs and Kisses Collection.
Started with a kraft background and using lots of layers and accents finished the page.
I love collections that have amazing accents, stickers and all the paper co-ordinate.




I used lots of super layers with lots of inked edges, a doily and some fabulous acrylic beaded accents.


Another clustered and layered section with Bella Creationz 
Timelesss Twine added around the oval accent.


More twine and more clustered accents to finish off this corner.
Be sure to visit the LGS blog to view the reveal with all the DT... 
so many fabulous and creative inspiring projects.

Photobucket

8 comments:

The Gov. said...

Love the sketch and the lo ... lovin the banner :) bl

LisaM said...

Live the colors and embellies on this fabulous page!

Chris said...

love these colors against the kraft cardstock bl

Unknown said...

I love your take on this sketch!! I love all of the colors and the fun details that you put into your layout! Bev, you are a Rockstar!! I love coming to your blog it makes me happy and is chuck full of inspiration!! Loves-Madge BL

Lezlye said...

Great job! I need to scrap more! BL

Miranda said...

Great LO! Love the sketch! BL

Nicole said...

Wonderful job with the sketch. You created a beautiful layout and I love the layers. BL

Unknown said...

Very Nice layout! BL