Thursday, June 5, 2014

Codgers Golden Glove


Hi.. multi tasking challenges today.. 
at the Birthday Bash at Cookin Up Creations this is my hosting challenge. 
At CUC I am challenging you to celebrate by using banners..
 BUT not just 1 banner ....My challenge is to use banner on banner. 
I used a misted background banner then added a twine and washi tape banner on top of it.
While working w with challenge I also incorporated the Turtle Soup 
Wednesday Use your Stash challenge with Joan.... 
she challenged us to use a cardstock background full sheet and then the rest is
 to be created using left scraps of paper in your stash.
To this I added washi tape corner with some added brads. I added
some stitching on a rectangle scrap, added a stamped circle,
hand did part of the title.. and the other main title is mini alpa stickers.

Thanks for stopping by... and if your looking for some daily challenges be sure to check out

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the mix media on your page. He looks very happy. Great page.