Saturday, May 17, 2014

SWAT Drill #32 Homemade Flower


SWAT Drill # 32 Homemade Flower
I made this many layered card... full of texture card and made the flower from
many layers of different sized Circles cut using my Kreaxions circle cutter... many layers of 
many colours.. then add some burlap shapes including leaves... and a brad centre.
Many changes of of paper, light dark and many different patterns.
The sentiment is a SRM Sticker.
I added some real stitching, brads and other fabulous accents.

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Generations paper pix
Stickers: Paper House canvas stickers STCA-0007
Burlap Stickers: LYB
Corrugated cardboard: Splash of Color 
Card Base: misc
Accents: Creative Embellishments
Vellum: misc
Pen: Staedtler
Sentiment: SRM Stickers
Ink: Tim Holtz Ranger
Other: brads, stitching
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

This is super cool Bev! I LOVE your rustic burlap flower and leaves! Great card! Funny thing, I made a homemade canvas flower for the card I made yesterday on a whim. otherwise I'd think I got the inspiration from your fantastic card here hehe! thank so much for sharing!