Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Creative Embellishments January Challenge


Creative Embellishments is hosting a January Challenge.. to be inspired by the photo supplied.
I used shapes for inspiration and added some stars. I was so glad that my most recent purchase 
of CE products contained a package of stars..
I also used a few more CE accents for this page.
View close ups to see the amazing accents.


What a great looking star and also used stickles on the CE title.


This section I used the pop out pieces of a CE photo frame to spell "I heart U"
replacing the heart with a colored sticker heart.


Another star clustered corner with other accents, glossy accent stars, dots and a popped up tree.


Creative Embellishments has an amazing mix of photo frames. This is just one that
I chose for this page. The word together I matted with red print paper to help it pop.

Other fun things on this page are: punchinella, punched border, brads, stickers, washi tape,
twine tied bow and metal piece.
Be sure to check out the huge range of accents available in the CE store.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout! Love the cutie penguins, dimensional accents and washi tape! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments Inspiration Challenge!

Ruth G said...

Great layout! I love the penguins and the stars really are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

What an awesome pic and layout!! I love the way you altered the title piece and the stripe work behind the word in the frame and of course the other fun embellies..;) xoxox