Thursday, January 31, 2013

You and Me

 
Hi.. Back again with another one of my sketches over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.

We are trying to promote digi images and it's not that often that people use
them on their layouts... So I am going to share monthly pages using Digital Images on my
layouts and maybe we inspire you to give it some thought as to the many images you
have that would relate to a real life situation and be perfect on a layout page.
 
 

Here is the page I made using my sketch and a digi image.
The Product used is Momenta.
 
 
Here is the close up of what detailing you could put into using a digi on a layout.


These 2 closeups show the fun Momenta accents I used to finish my page.
 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by.. and be sure to check everymonth at Scrapbook Stamp Society to see what sketches are posted to inspire you to play along and also show us how to use those digis on layouts.
Can't wait to see what you create to share in the links.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Bev this is super cute! Love your layout. Those little ones are adorable.

Smiles Sher

Sherri Baldy Art said...

Bev, this is sooooo DARLING! I just love it!!!!

Xo
Sherri