Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let's Capture our Memories


Hi.. so glad today to share this fun 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" page. Going to work on a vintage family album using the old photos I got from my mom. I used the sketch below from Let's Capture our Memories with Allison Cope. I didn't flip it or anything but did move the centre section to the side so I could fussy cut and slid the circle and part of the photo underneath. I used lots of fun papers to make the lower borders.



 
In the close up you can see the doodling, some clear film and the stitching around the circle.

 
In this close up it shows the fun layers, use of stickers, border and the fussy cut section.
Thanks for stopping  by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT had to reveal on the blog.
 
Supply List:
Size: 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Paper: Simple Stories Harvest Lane
CS: Colorbok
Clear stickers: Miss Elizabeth
Stickers: Authentique
Pens: Micron, Signo
Other: Stitching, brads

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, Bev!!! You rocked Allison's sketch!!

Debbie P said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch! Love the patterned papers you used & the lovely leaves you created! Fab photo!