Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Scraps and More Sketchy Blog


Using the fabulous sketches at My Scraps and More Sketchy Blog I created some fun pages.
The one above I used Dream Street Papers, some Bo Bunny, Imaginisce and Pebbles Inc. I fussy cut and popped some pieces, did some stitching, added some Robin's Nest Dew Drops and Studio G glitter glue.
Sketch #8

For this page using the sketch below I used Echo Park - For the Record papers, stickers and accents.
I added some stitching, doodled with white gel pen, added buttons and some brads.

Sketch #9
My Scraps and More has amazing sketches and great DT reveals to view weekly.
Be sure to check the sketch blog.

Photobucket

3 comments:

LisaM said...

Fun pages Bev! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Tammi said...

as always, I love your pages Bev! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

Unknown said...

fab pages Bev! will have to find time to play along here too!