Monday, November 5, 2012

Scrapping Bug DT Reveal November 2012 and a Sketch Challenge

 

The Scrapping Bug DT Reveal for November 2012 .. Part #1 coming to you from Florida... also product mixed with some of my very own Sketches to share with you.

So my fabulous scrappy mail arrived in Florida and I had great fun playing with these goodies.
Supply list:
Paper: Studio Calico -  wall paper, Pink paisley - portfolil
Card Stock: Core dinations
Fab Rips: Studio Calico
Enamel Accents: Ranger
Pen: Micron 03
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
Ink: Memento
Letters: Lilybee Design
Sketch: Bev Code
Other: ric rak, ribbon, corrigated cardboard, pop up foam dots, buttons, twine, bling


Close up of cluster including flowers, bling, ric rak, ribbon, buttons and twine.
Notice too that they are layered also. Just one more thing you see alot of
 today in the scrappy world.

 
In this close up I used some enamel accents to splatter, a pen to doodle around the  circle, inked some accent pieces, and doodled stitching to the overlaping triangles.
Clusters are very popular today and are mixed with a great variety of things
and the sky is the limit... so did into that stash and have some fun.


 
 I used my sketch above to inspire this reveal. If you would like to play along
with the sketch and get a ballot for random draw RAK throwout November ..
be sure to stop over and link to November 2012 Sketch Challenge #1 at
The Scrapping Bug Blog.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Another gorgeous layout! I don't think I've seen this challenge site yet. I will have to check it out!