Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Scraps and More Sketch Blog

Using the amazing sketch below from My Scraps and More Sketch Blog I created another sports page. I had to really go through stash and cut up paper to make some accents. This is the first ever Rugby game photos that I have had to work with. It's a new sport in our family (grand daughter)
and learning all the rules and plays is exciting. I however don't have rugby
 accents and have never even looked for any yet.
I chose to use many small photo instead of paper blocking.
Love the finished look of this and lovin' the new sketch site also.
 
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Tammi said...

I am lovin' your layout too Bev!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at MY Scraps & More!

Anita Scroggins said...

Great action shots! Love your layout, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and joining in the fun on the Frosted Designs Fall Blog Hop!

LisaM said...

Awesome take on the sketch Bev! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!